How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

i have a Chinese business friend with a Chinese passport who

Customer Question

i have a Chinese business friend with a Chinese passport who has heard that if he invests in the UK he will be granted a residents visa.
i wonder if you could confirm that and give me brief details of the terms and conditions.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What you require is Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa - all of the conditions and fees for the visa are detailed here:
Does he have £50k of investment?
Kind regards