How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Dear Sir/Madam I am an Engineering Graduate from one of the

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
I am an Engineering Graduate from one of the best University in India in the branch of Production/Manufacturing Engineering.
I have passed out in june 2012 and have work experience in Engineering Inspection and office work, I am working at present.
I would like to work in UK for a short period of 12-24 months, which in my opinion will increase my professional experience.
I am from India and hold Indian Passport.
I will be glad to receive as to how can I get a work permit maximum for 24 months.
Awaiting reply soonest
Dibyakyoti Bose/Kolkata-India
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dibyakyoti
Have you looked for any jobs in the UK yet?
Kind regards