How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My current status is permernant resident of the UK since 2011.

This answer was rated:

My current status is permernant resident of the UK since 2011. But I am going to divorce to my British husband now. We have a baby boy who is 28 month British citizen. Will my immigration status will be affected?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
For clarity - you have Indefinite Leave to remain in the Uk is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Then I can confirm that the divorce will not change your status in any way.
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you