How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a permanent resident of UK (ILR). I just got married to

Customer Question

I am a permanent resident of UK (ILR). I just got married to a woman after the death of my wife about 2 years ago. I want to bring her over to UK to stay with me, may be not indefinitely but period of 5 years. She will be bringing her 14 year old son. I am trying to apply visa but seem to have problem submitting the application online. have no problem with my stepson's application. We appear to meet all the requirements including her TB and English test but feel quite lost with the online application , Can you help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks question.
Can you expand on the specific problem that you are having?
Kind regards