How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Statless mumm

This answer was rated:

. I'm non British but have 2 British kids based on my setlement in UK . My EU pasport expired 2 years ago . Do I still have to call my self non British ?
Do I have to find referees again when I applay ? As I already had 2 refers at the time when I applayed kids British passports
Yes, you are non British until your naturalisation application is approved and you have taken the oath of allegiance to the Queen.
Yes, you will need to give details of 2 referees again as this application is and not your children.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you