How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

i am eea national family member i was given a 5 yrs residence

This answer was rated:

i am eea national family member i was given a 5 yrs residence card in 2012, and my partner shes a sweden national but now she want to apply british passport. but our relationship is more than five years , when can i apply indefinate.

How long have you lived in the UK with your Partner and what has she been doing in the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a 5 years proof that we have been living together years, e.g joint gas and electricity bills, bank statement of account, 3 years p60. she work full time. but on my residence card will expire in 2017 october

Thank you.

In that case, you may apply of your permanent residence straight away using form EEA4.

You do not need to wait until October 2017.

EEA4 form appears here:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you