How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I entered the UK in March 2012 on a Tier 2 intra company long

Customer Question

I entered the UK in March 2012 on a Tier 2 intra company long term migrant work visa. I will now extend this visa 2 years
Can i apply afterwards?
I learnt today from my HR that i will have to leave months?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

You are not eligible but you are eligible to extend your visa up to a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, so youmay extend 2 years, no cooling off period applies extension.

You may read the guidance here information:

May I help further?