How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

, i came to uk march 2010 . got psw in feb 2012, psw

This answer was rated:

i came to uk march 2010 .
got psw in feb 2012,
psw expired in july 2014.
applied visa in feb 2014 n got refusal. logged appeal n refused again. 2nd appeal is in process n just few weeks left to decision. is it possible to get any visa now by staying here in uk.

Thanks patience.
I'm afraid that in order to get leave to remain in the UK simply by virtue of being here long period of time you must have been here from when you were a minor, before you were an adult. Only in this way could it be said that it would be against you human rights to expect you to be returned and adjust to life in your home country.
Additionally, the threshold in order to get indefinite leave to remain on the basis of having lived legally in the UK is 10 years.
I am sorry but you will have to be successful in your current appeal of your application or otherwise apply under another category.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my previous visa is expired so no college is gonna give me cas, 2nd i cant win the appeal. would be great if you advise me on any other visa category


If you are not in a relationship with any other person with leave to remain/EEA rights OR don't have have access to £200, 000.00 OR are not able to get a job offer from an employer 2 general purposes THEN I'm afraid that there is no other category that you are eligible for.
I'm really sorry.
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** about european mayor adoption, not sure if its because someone gave my suggestion about it. sorry thats the last question.

I'm sorry, but I'm note sure what you are referring to.