Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.

I have got my British citizenship last year January. How do

I have got my British citizenship last year January. How do I apply British passport

Thanks patience.
If you are planning on doing it on line then you can use the following link in order to do so:-
Alternatively, you can pick up the passport application forms from the Post Office. All post offices have passport application forms on hand and they are free obviously.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

`thank you. That's very helpful, Could you please also advise how much is the application charge and how do I pay ?

Many thanks.

Best regards