How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a british citizen, my wife is on a spouse visa and have

This answer was rated:

I am a british citizen, my wife is on a spouse visa and have been living with me for almost 11 months. The relationship has broken down. Can I have her visa revoked?
The final decision to revoke a visa is with the Home Office but you may report the breakdown of your marriage to the Home Office. See below how to report the change of circumstances:
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you