Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.

I am in a same-sex marriage. My Husband & I got married in

I am in a same-sex marriage. My Husband & I got married in New York in June 2012. We live in Brooklyn but may move to England in a few years. Would our marriage be recognized in the UK and would it give him the right to work there? Would he be able to file for dual citizenship/hold a UK passport also? If so, is there any sense to starting an application while still in the U.S.? or do you have to be resident there?
Your marriage will be recognised in the UK - but your husband will need to apply for a Spouse Visa if he wished to live here with you - this will give him the right to work - and eventually the right to apply fr citizenship
You can read more here
Please ask if you need further details