How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

.my husband is Spanish.They are living in UK

Customer Question husband is Spanish.They are living in UK for 4 years.Spanish police is looking for him because he is not paying pencion for his 2 children In Spain.,(he had them with his ex wife)his Spanish passport is running out of date.My question is ,if he goes to Spanish ambasy in UK ,for renew his passport,police can arrest him ?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law