Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.

I want to apply British Passport ...I was born in U.S.A

Customer Question

I want to apply for a British Passport ...I was born in U.S.A ..AM a british citizen ,my mother was British and my father was born in U.S.A. but also has a British passport ...which form do I need ??I live in MALTA
Regards ***** *****
Category: Immigration Law
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help
You can follow the process on line here
I hope that this is of assistance e- please ask if you need further details
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] com and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.