How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

, My name is ***** ***** studentI overstayed in Uk

Customer Question

Hello, My name is***** 4 student I overstayed in Uk for 20 days. I want to come back and apply for visa.Will it be refused as overstayed ?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alice H : My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.
Alice H : Did you return voluntarily at your own expense?
JACUSTOMER-890toe7p- :

Yes with my own expenes

JACUSTOMER-890toe7p- :

I am in th Uk now

Alice H : I don't understand - if you are in the UK what do you mean you want to come back?
JACUSTOMER-890toe7p- :

I want to come back to my country Kazakhstan and apply it there!

JACUSTOMER-890toe7p- :

Will i have a problem with getting new visa

JACUSTOMER-890toe7p- :

As overstayed?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!