How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7663
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

,iam a british citizen and my younger son is also british

Customer Question

hi,iam a british citizen and my younger son is also british citizen,but my wife and elder son came from india on dependent visa when they came to uk i was on psw,applied for discretionary leave got refused my solicitor said she applied for JR just came to know that she didnt.all this time since got refused in june 2013 she was saying got no reply for JR their status i guess is overstaying and can they apply for flr fp they r in uk since august 2011
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
When did you become a uk citizen?
How old is your child?
What is your annual salary from employment
Kind regards