How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7663
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I am waiting answer on the question I asked about a

Customer Question

I am waiting for an answer on the question I asked about a law firm in Manchester, England. If someone would tell me if there is a law firm there called Andrew Lamont Law Firm.
Bryant Mac Nutt
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Any firm of solicitors must be registered with Solicitors Regulatory Authority. These are listed on the Law Soceity's website:
There is no firm of solicitors by that name, see search results here:
However there is a solicitor by the name of "Andrew Lamont Renton" holding a practising certificate at a - quite big - firm called Bird & Bird:
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Is there any further information you require?
I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided.
Kind regards,