How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I got married to my wife since 12th Apr 2007 i lived with

This answer was rated:

I got married to my wife since 12th Apr 2007 i lived with here in France for 27 moths before she moved to London in sep 2009 and found a job . i followed her with EEA family visa, we have been in the UK Since then. Five years has past. i will need to apply for Permanent residency so what is the options and my rights .?
If your wife has been exercising treaty rights in the UK for the last 5 years, you may already automatically be a permanent resident in the UK.
You may apply for a permanent residence card to prove your entitlement, and if this is issued, it means that you are free to live in the UK indefinitely, claim benefits etc.
The application form appears here
You may also apply for British Citizenship after a year of your permanent residency.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you