Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I am a British born British citizen who lived in the UK from

I am a British born British citizen who lived in the UK from birth to 2012. I am retired and living in Peru and married to a Peruvian lady. She has a 21 year son. If I adopt him as my son, his biological father died 20 years ago, what rights does he have in the UK, passport etc
Alan Carter
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that the Uk does not recognise Adult adoption so it woudl give him no right sin the Uk at all
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What if we lived in Spain as part of the EEU

HI
That would still not give him any rights to a UK passport
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what I want to know is does he have cheaper access to education and medical care as the adopted son of a UK national in the Uk or EEU -they may be different

he will certainly not acquire any rights under UK law - and having looked at an overview of Spanish law he does not fit the requirement for Adult adoption there either I am afraid
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are welcome - I am sorry the news was not better
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks happy