How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

How to get the British Citizen Passport from British Protected

Customer Question

How to get the British Citizen Passport from British Protected Passport. As I live in UK since last 30 years.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You may register as a British Citizen if you have no other nationality or you are free from any time restrictions in the UK.
As you have lived in the UK for 30 years and if you have no restriction on your time in the UK, you should use form B(OTA) to apply for registration as a British Citizen
The fee payment instructions are here
Once you are registered as a British Citizen, you may apply for a British Citizen passport.
Hope this helps