UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience

I am BritishI got married abroad to a non-EU national.

I am British
I got married abroad to a non-EU national. My wife has a child from a previous marriage
She and the child were granted UK settlement visa. Unfortunately, my wife has passed away in the UK. I am now the sole carer for our daughter
My stepdaughter's visa is now due for an extension. Which application form do I need please?

Are you able to upload a copy of her visa here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can not upload the visa.

The visa is the usual UK spouse settlement visa with one dependent child.

The first period of 30 months is coming to an end soon. if my wife was alive it would be a straight forward application.

To apply for an extension to the child's second period of leave, which application form do i need? What can I do?

The form to use is FLR(O):

You should include your wife's death certificate and explain that you are the sole carer of the child following your wife's death.

All the best