How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now
Immigration Law

my My mother is a British citizenship since,she is

Hi my My mother is... Show More

Hi my My mother is a British citizenship since 2002,she is 71 years old with the guaranteed state basic pension,she is home sick and because of her disebilitis she can not travel along very often. my question is ;how long she can stay back home legally yearly ore is it any chance that she can stay permanently without loosing her pansion?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Immigration Law Question
replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Nicola-mod, Moderator replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.


no in that case i would like to cancel my question and, please make a refund back

to my account!



Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Ok find someone to help me on that question!

Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

close the question and refound my back please!