How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i invited a family friend to visit but she has been refuseda

Customer Question

i invited a family friend to visit but she has been refused
a visa and i want to appeal.what i my supposeto do which form to use.
Notice of decision
She put on the application that she was visiting her sister but i introduced as a family friend.There was no option to choose aon the application form so she chose sister.
she has been right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(C) of nationality,immigration and Asylum act 2000
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.
84(1)(c) is an appeal based on human rights grounds. What human right does she say has been violated?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

refusal for entry clearance

1)she wrote on the application form she was visiting her sister and i intoduced her as a family frien.

there was no option on the application form to choose as a family friend.

2)she did not attach the application with evidenced of funds for self funding.

she got them now.

I want to appeal on her behalve.Can i sign the form as a representative

and i want a paper decision as I'm not fit to go for a hearing.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi can you answer my question

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to fill in an appeal against an entry clearanceAnd I need help.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please cancel i am a bit disappointed because i need an urgent response