How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

! I am an Albanian with a PR (permanent resident card) and

Customer Question

I am an Albanian with a PR (permanent resident card) and i want to bring my wife and 2 kids to UK. my kids are 3 years old and 1 year old.
So i want to apply for settlement but need to know if i need 1 application or 3. do the kids need a different application.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

How did you obtain a pemanent residence card?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Was married to eu national and had a 5 years resident card and than got PR. What does this got to do with my question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can u give me an answer
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
The good news is that your family will be covered under EU rules on freedom of movement which are easier to qualify under than UK immigration rules.
Your family needs to apply for an EEA Family Permit, a separate application form is required for all 3 of them.
See here for the application process
Hope this helps