How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a work permit visa holder here in the uk. my visa status

Customer Question

i am a work permit visa holder here in the uk. my visa status is running out on 5th may. i am living with my brother here in the uk. since i lost my right to live in the uk my brother is supporting me financially. he is working in Spain. and we would like to apply for EEA family permit here in the uk on the basis that my brother is living and working in Spain for the last six months, which forms we need to fill and what supporting documents are required to satisfy the case worker.(if we can apply in this route). other wise any suggestion?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Please confirm that your brother is not a european economic area national?
Kind regards.