How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now
Immigration Law

My son is a British citizen living in SA at present likewise

his son who holds a... Show More
his son who holds a British Passport, why is this Government making it so difficult for my son, his son and wife to return to the UK to live
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Immigration Law Question
replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
What level of cash savings do your son/his wife have between them please?
Does his wife have any uk ancestry?
Kind regards
Thomas, Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?
Kind regards,