How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Business visa

This answer was rated:

If I am on a business visa from Pakistan to the UK and I fall ill can I still be treated in hospital free of charge on the nhs?
My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.
Do you have any medical insurance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I do not have any medical insurance
If there is a medical emergency then you may be entitled to some services free of charge. However generally speaking medical treatment for overseas visitors is not free on thr NHS. You would be expected to pay for your treatment either in advance or, if you are unwell, then after your treatment has concluded.
Alice H and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you