How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7676
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Good afternoon got questions my boyfriend is in Morton hall

This answer was rated:

good afternoon got questions my boyfriend is in Morton hall in Lincoln immigration removal centre. today some people from home office talk with him  and ask if he wants to leave England voluntarily or wants to wait for deport. he said off course yes wont leave himself don't wont wait. is any chance to doo that. he don't have any problem whit English law,  can u please help me. what if he will be deported he can still come back to England?. waiting for respond

What nationality are you please? Do you intend to marry your boyfriend in the future?
Do you and your boyfriend have children from your relationship?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we are Polish ,yes we will marry in future , we don't have any children but we trying , but were is answer for my questions ?

I need further information before I can accurately answer your question.
Is your boyfriend also polish?
If so, why has he been detained because as a EEA citizen he has the right to stay/work in the UK?
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes like I said before he is polish he don't have EEA CITIZEN. yes he got right in uk. long time ago he got some problem whit law in Poland so maybe that way. he live whit me already 8 years in England, he working paying bills, renting hous, paying council tax. he got insurance, home office everything

Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
It’s very difficult to say what might happen without having details of the reasons for why he has bene detained.
If he is a Polish citizen holding a polish passport then he is an EEA citizen. This means that in normal circumstances he can stay and remain in the UK, including work in the UK.
Basically though if you can prove that you are in a durable relationship (ie. one where you have lived together for 2+ years or that you are married (if you do marry in the future) then he will have a right to a family and private life. This is part of the Human Rights act and it’s very helpful where people would otherwise be deported.
However, if there is a significant risk to the public good that if he were let back in in the future then they could attempt to deny him entry.
Unfortunately you need more detail on the reasons for why he has been detained..
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


my name is anna

he was detained because got in Poland sentence 4 months, if he will be deported he still got rights to come back or not? is chance if he not gone be deported? he got serious health problem on Monday 11 of may got appointment in hospital for operations, they already got all documents in Morton hall, they will let him to that appointment?

If he is deported then provided that you are either married or can prove you have lived together for two years then he should be able to come back.
If he has an urgent hospital appointment then they should let him go for the appointment (supervised'0 or possibly have a doctor attend him where he has been detailed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is any chance if they not gone deported him? because some people from home office ask him if he wont leave England on his on. are u know how long they gone keep them in that Immigrations removal centre?

If he is not willing to leave of his own accord then they would have to issue removal directions getting orders to deport him. This would take around 3 to 4 weeks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he really wont leave on his one. is any chance If u will assist me with that case.

I cannot accept private work/instructions from customers of this site He/you need to contact a local solicitor in order to act on his behalf during detention proceedings.
You can find immigration solicitors near you by using the following search engine:
Kind regards,
Thomas and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you