How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7672
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I came here March 1999 as a asylum seeker. I got family here

This answer was rated:

I came here March 1999 as a asylum seeker.
I got family here as a dependant.i got three children.elder one 6 years 7 months.but I got work permit 2008 and 2010 expired after that I apply for extant but my employer I applied for sponsors certificate it wasn't come lets after that I apile last week home office refused again.
Thanks for your patience.
Are you married and if so where is your wife?
Where were your children born please?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My family all are living all children born oldest child born in london 16/11/ wife come as spouse visa may 2008 under my work work permit now expired 2010 after I was apile continue.
Last year I applied for live to remain under family also refused last week.
Thanks for your patience.
If your eldest child was born in the UK and is shortly approaching 7 years of age then the most sensible thing to do would be to wait until she turns 7. Then, you can apply for leave to remain for both you and your family on the basis of the eldest child. This is confirmed by the sentence on the following link immediately below the first set of bullet points:
This applicaiotn is on the basis that it would be contrary to your daughter's human rights to effectively require her to adjust to a new life in your home country.
The relevant application form is contained on the following link:
However, the applicaiton is quite a complicated one and you should strongly consider instruting a soliciotr soon-ish in order to start preparing the application and collating the supporting evidence so that you can submit the application as soon as she turns 7.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you