How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Very experienced solicitor with oce 15 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I did something wrong in 2012. I stole somethin n got caught

Customer Question

I did something wrong in 2012. I stole somethin n got caught n I confessed. they let me go after caution saying I cant work with vulnerable adults and young kids. Now I am in process to apply for express entry canada visa. and they need police check certificate. will I be in trouble?

Will they state this offence in my police check certificate.

Or will it be deleted as it happened in 2012 and since then I habe been law abiding person

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
Can you just clarify was this a formal police caution following a confession in a tape recorded interview and administered by a Seargent or above that involved you signing an admission? Or was it an informal warning without the above?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi this was the police caution in a tape recorded imterview and administered by seargent

I dnt remember but I think I might hv signed

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am waiting for you to reply

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.