How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

HiI submitted my(&dependent) Set(o) application

Customer Question

hi I submitted my(&dependent) Set(o) application for tier 1 ent accelerate route on 12 may. received my acknowledgement letter on 14 may , my parents had accident and they are in hospital , how can i request "urgent Treatment request" and what will happen to UKVI withdraw my application ? I dont want they withdraw my application or return my doc on temporary base. I want my application get decided urgently . my current visa will expire on 25th May 2015.I need covering letter and form that i need to send. plus ADVICE ON what will happen after this request , what documents do i need to send

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law