How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I hold a Danish passport, I lived in the UK since 2012,got

Customer Question

I hold a Danish passport, I lived in the UK since 2012,got the rite to reside in 2013 and accordingly I got pension credit for the time I was not working. I worked until Feb 2015 and when I applied for the credit was denied because of the residing issue. I am staying with my son who is a British citizen and my daughter who holds Danish pass as well and works here would you please explain to me how can I lose the right to reside when I got it 2 years ago? many thanks for your help Amna XXXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola I led to understand that I will get an answer quickly as I needed the answer urgently So I want to cancel my question and I understand that a refund will follow Sorry for any inconvenience Thanks in advance for your help Yours Amna XXXXXX