How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I was married to a Fiji citizen lady on 21.12.2012 after

Customer Question

I was married to a Fiji citizen lady on 21.12.2012 after several with her as a partner and previously years alone after my previous wife left me for a German national. She has Right of Abode UK, Permanent Resident NZ and citizen of Fiji (I am UK & Fiji citizen with Permanent Residency of NZ - born 10.9.1936). Now I want new Right of Abode for new wife. Dr V C R XXXXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel question and my payment. Thank you. Verney XXXXXX