How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am here in uk with student visa which run out september 2009

Customer Question

i am here in uk with student visa which run out september 2009 but i was married to a british woman before the visa run out,After marrying the british woman then i applied for a leave to remain in uk but unfortunately i could not get the visa due deception.
The reason why i was not given the visa is because of the deception and it was a dodgy lawyer that advice me to do so.
Now i am on divorce which is proceeding but i have a british baby boy which is 2months old and my partner living together in same address.
I am here today to seek an advice on what to do for my visa to remain in uk for my family life
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
How long have you been living with your partner in the uk?
What deception was it?
Kind regards