How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

This is regarding a visa application. My british passport

Customer Question

this is regarding a visa application. My british passport holder son lives in Thailand. He is married to a Thai national and has two young children. He wishes to return to the UK and bring his wife and children. The snag we seem to be having is which visa form do we use for his wife. We believed we had the correct info but on calling the UK immigration office this morning (£1.75 per minute) was told that an EEA is the visa form for his wife. We then applied to two visa companies who tell us this is totally incorrect! can you please advise what we can do. They will be totally supported financially, they will have accommodation in the UK, and have sufficient funds for any requirements. Urgent help required. Penny XXXXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I paid £ 42 for some sort of answer to my question. It can't be that difficult. Are you saying I have to pay more for you to continue? Penny XXXXX

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Would you only require the answer to which forms are required?
Are there any other questions you may wish to ask?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found a professional. You have not been helpful and is old like my £42 refunded. Penny XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.