How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My husband is on a spouse visa he is nigerian. I'm a uk citizen.

This answer was rated:

My husband is on a spouse visa he is nigerian. I'm a uk citizen. Can I find out if he has invited anyone into the uk using my details without me knowing.
Is there a office I need to contact etc.
The invitee will also be from nigeria and I imagine she will be attending a university while here.
Thank you
You may make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act to the Home Office for them to disclose all information In their system about you, including any application where you have been named as a sponsor of a visa application. You have to pay a £10 fee for this, see this link for more information about payment and the form to be used
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you