How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Iam in UK now visit as tourist and my visit visa

Customer Question

Iam in UK now for a visit as tourist and my visit visa will expire end of june Is there any possibility or any way that i can extend the visa for another couple of weeks .
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.
The maximum permissible time on a visitor visa is 6 months.
I am very to tell you that there is no way of extending it whilst in the UK. However you can re-apply in the future from your home country.