How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I wold like to ask what do I need to

Customer Question

I wold like to ask what do I need to for immigration to the UK.I am from ye man and I was born and live in Saudi Arabia however I still not getting any saudi nationality as I do not take my humanity as Yemeni in both countries
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
Are you in a relationship with anyone and, if so, please state there nationality and where they live?
Kind regards