How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am applying 2 Visa extension. I have CoS from

This answer was rated:

I am applying for Tier 2 Visa extension.
I have CoS from 2 different sponsors. Does one CoS have to be withdrawn before the application is submitted ?
Also would a Marriage certificate and children's birth certificate also need to be provided ?
R. Paul
You must ask for one of the CoS to be cancelled or withdrawn first and then apply for leave to remain or entry clearance. If you have submitted the birth and marriage certificates previously, there is no need to submit them again, if you did not submit previously, you should submit them.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you