How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am Ekaterina,i am from Belarus and have a status e refugee

This answer was rated:

Hi,i am Ekaterina,i am from Belarus and have a status e refugee leave to remain till 2018.My husband from Belarus as well and he granted status remain to leave till 2017.In January we had a baby girl.Can i do a British Citizenship for my baby?if no which document should i apply for my baby if we want travel abroad?

I am assuming your baby was born here in the UK.

The baby is not automatically British as neither you nor your husband have indefinite leave to remain in the UK. As soon as you have that, you may apply for the Baby to be registered as British.

If you can get a passport for your baby from your home country, you should do so and then apply for a residence permit for the baby using form FLR(O):

Fee waiver application:

If you cannot get a passport for the baby, you may apply for a Home Office Travel document for the baby, see below:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you