How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am selling my property. In the Sellers Information pack,

This answer was rated:

I am selling my property. In the Sellers Information pack, there is a question about disputes and complaints.
If I have verbally asked my neighbours upstairs to tell their son not to bounce a ball on their floor (onto my ceiling) do I have to declare this? They have spoken to their son and this has stopped.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is ALWAYS best to declare ALL such incidents as otherwise there can be problems in the future
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 4 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you