How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7661
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Which Form should I use to apply to bring my 5 years old child

This answer was rated:

Which Form should I use to apply to bring my 5 years old child from Ghana to London?
And can I apply in the UK or in Ghana?
Thanks for your question.
What nationality are you?
If you are not a UK citizen please state what visa you have in the UK?
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am British

Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
If it is that case that you wish to bring your non-UK/non-EEA citizen child to the UK then an application would have to be made for your child by using home office form VAF4A.
You will see this is confirmed here, though in practice – as you will see – the application is actually made online rather than by paper form.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you