How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My Friend came in UK in 2003 on Student Visa and after completing

Customer Question

My Friend came in UK in 2003 on Student Visa and after completing his graduation he got PSW but later on he could not covert his PSW to proper work and in 2008 he re applied for student visa which was refused since then he is trying to get his visa thru different categories but now he does not have valid visa even and keep on trying FLR different application. If he marries his cousin girl, holding valid Student Visa then will he be allowed to register his marriage in UK and get a spouse visa in UK?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
What visa is he currently on?
Does he have his passport with him?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We need to get our refund for this service as you wrongly charged us £ 26 and we were expecting a reply. Please refund us our money to the same card you charged for undelivered services!