How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My fiancé applied fiancé visa to move to the UK to

This answer was rated:

My fiancé applied for the fiancé visa to move to the UK to be with me but was rejected due to lack of proof of English ability. He submitted a letter from his university (certified) stating that his course was taught in English. He is also considering doing an IELTS test. The problem is which test should he take; the IELTS Life Skills B1 or IELTS for UKVI?
He may take the IELTS life skills A1 or B1.
See here for the full list of permitted tests
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you