How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I wish to take my granddaughter,who has an Italian passport,

This answer was rated:

Hi I wish to take my granddaughter,who has an Italian passport, who will be staying with me in England for a couple of weeks to Spain where we will meet up with her parents who will then take her back home to Rome. I would be grateful if you would let me know what paper work I will need to take her though British passport control.
Thank you
Although there are no exit immigration checks as such when departing the UK, you may carry with you a letter from the child’s parents giving permission for the child to travel with you and providing their contact details.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you