How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I need information indenifite ombination of proof

This answer was rated:

hi i need information for ILR indenifite ombination of proof of address m and my husband
You need to submit at least 6 documents covering 2 years which are either in your joint names or addressed to you or your spouse.
3 documents per year will suffice covering every 4 months at least.
The documents may be council tax statements, utility bills, tenancy agreements, driving licences, NHS letters, bank statements, letters from lawyers, doctors etc.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you