How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Madame, My name is***** I am a Gambian

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame,
My name is***** I am a Gambian and I have a ten years visitors visa, my son Musa Thomas and daughter Vivat Thomas are Gambians too and they both have 5 years visitors visa respectecfully, we all have been frequent visitors to London were I have a property. Last year when I applied for the renewal of all our visa they were all approved as above but what I did nit pay attention to is that my kids were only allowed to with me.
I did travel with them last august to london but it was only when I try to arrange for them to come with someone as I had already left for London that I was made aware of the restriction on their visa that they could only be accompanied by me, their dad which was never the case all their previous visa approvals. To make matters worst I was told by the airline that if I want my kids to be accompany by some one eles I will have to sign an avidavit for both of them which I did but to my dissapoinment they were refuse entry onboard the flight ,
I will be much greatful for any assistance that u can give to help me with to contact the home office and get my kid to come over to spend their annul holidays with me, their dad in the uk. It is so emosionnal all the preparation for the summer holiday and now this big dissapointmment , they are all in tears and I am in tears too . please help us
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
I would advise you to go to The Gambia and bring your kids with you to the UK, that would be the easiest way out of this issue I am afraid, otherwise you may cause further problems with the visas and could lead to the visas being revoked.
Hope this helps