How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hii I have leave to remain status which gona finish next

Customer Question

I have leave to remain status which gona b finish next year but I wana marry with the boy who have a British passport at behalf of Gaye
Wht u think if I Mary with him I can able to register my marriage bcz I m muslim
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
As long as the marriage is genuine, religion does not matter. Once you get married to him and provided he or you are earning enough money, he may sponsor you for a spouse visa.
Hope this helps