How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a british subject, born in the republic of Ireland with

Customer Question

I am a british subject, born in the republic of Ireland with permanent right of abode in the UK. How can I become a british citizen? I have lived in the UK since 1953 and am married to a british citizen.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may apply to register as a British Citizen using form B(OTA), see below
The registration fee is £913 which needs to be paid using this payment slip
All the best