How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a son who is a british citizen but idont live with his

Customer Question

I have a son who is a british citizen but idont live with his son lives with me in ghana but want to visit go for holidays in his mother country which is United kingdom. How do i get a visa to a company myson since he did grow up with his father he is not comfortable going to him
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You need to apply for a standard visitor visa to come with your son to visit the UK.
The visa application process is explained here
Hope this helps