How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Dear Sirs/Madam I'm a EEA national resident in the UK since

This answer was rated:

Dear Sirs/Madam
I'm a EEA national resident in the UK since 2003 can I apply for British naturalisation? I know I can but there are certain requirements in terms of absences how can I prove that to the home office if my passport is from a EEA country and don't get stamped?
Yes, you can provided you were exercising treaty rights e.g. Working in the UK.
You do not need to prove your absences outside the UK, you only declare whatever days you have been absent and they will take your word for it.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What if im self employed? Is there a minimum income i need to show on my accounts?

I own property in the Uk its currently let and i have bills and council tax bills dated 10 years ago at thensame addresss.Just passed the Life in the uk test...Will this be enough to satisfy the home office?

Finally is there an in house solicitor who you could recommend?


No minimum income required.
You also need to show English language test pass.
Philip Gamble is recommended
Please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you